as well as all guitar lovers we are sad not to spend this weekend with you in Berlin, but happy to welcome you here on ROZAWOOD profile page to satisfy all of you interested in our guitars or in any info about our workshop. So, enjoy as best as you can from your home comfort!
What do we offer to you?
– special DISCOUNTERD PRICES for all our stock instruments & new orders
– our workshop presentation
– our guitars demos
– videos with artists playing our guitars
You can also contact us directly by email email@example.com anytime or you can speak with us and call Roman (the luthier) to +420 607 193 328 or Pavel (sale) to +420 602 310 741 during “the show hours” (Saturday May 2nd 11am-7pm & Sunday May 3rd 11am – 6pm, Berlin time).
If you are interested in our guitars…
– go through all our stock instruments (see Online Shop link above)
– or inspire yourself and fulfil your guitar dreams in our Custom Shop
– safe money thanks our SPECIAL 15% HGGS WEEKEND DISCOUNT for all our stock instruments and placed custom orders and special flat rate shipping (50€ EU, 100€ the rest of Europe, 150€ the rest of world)
– if decided, contact us through our website, by email or by phone with your delivery address, contact phone number & email and preferred way of payment (bank transfer or card/PayPal)
– and we’ll arrange the rest…
If you are interested to know something more about our workshop…
– go through our new website (see above)
– focus to the page About, where you’ll find everything about our history, you’ll look inside our workshop and will meet with all ROZAWOOD team members
– watch our new video, in which Roman talks about us
If you want to watch and hear our guitars playing….
– simply go through YouTube, where you’ll find a lot of our instruments presented by Roman or played by our customers and dealers
If you want to watch some artists playing our guitars….
– Eivør – Far away
– James Gillespie – Beyond Today
– James Gillespie – Home & Hold Me Down
– Miss Montreal – Say Heaven, Say Hell
– Miss Montreal – Feel
– Miss Montreal – Trip to Prague
Thanks for your time with us, take care and looking forward to meet you personally again soon!
I love music above all, so my quest for beauty of acoustic tone led me to building instruments myself. When the first HGGS ended in 2014, I was sure I wanted to show my instruments here again. The HGGS is without any doubt one of the best European guitar shows.